1) A Valid personal e-mail Id for communication.
2) You can also upload your ward’s photograph (not mandatory).
3) The system will automatically generate your User name/Password when you complete and upload your registration form adequately.
A) The Original Date of Birth Certificate issued by the Municipal Corporation or Registrar of Deaths and Births,) along with a Photostat copy of the same must be submitted at the time of verification of the forms. The original certificate will be returned to the parents immediately after the verification.
(A photo copy attested by the Notary will not be accepted).
B) You are required to submit a Photostat copy of any one of the following documents at the time of verification of the forms, as proof of the residence.
(2) Rent agreement
(3) Voter I Card
(4) Telephone Bill
(5) Aadhaar Card.
The original document will be returned to the parents immediately after the verification:
1. Fill in the particulars of the child (i.e. name, parents’ names, and date of birth) correctly. The date of birth filled in the form must tally with the one recorded in the Date of Birth certificate. No change whatsoever will be made after the admission.
2. The Management of the school reserves all rights of admission or rejection and is not bound to give reasons for admission or rejection of any particular candidate. (The selection procedure is designed by a Committee and the selection of the candidate is done by the Management.).
The applicant born between 1st June 2017 to 31st May 2018 ( For Nursery Class)
4. Incomplete registration forms or those with incorrect information will automatically stand rejected.
5. The School does not accept any donation for admissions. Parents should beware of third parties making false claims of procuring admission and collecting money on behalf of the School. If they enter into any transaction with such parties, they will be doing so at their own risk and the school shall not be responsible for it. The School will appreciate to know if there is any such person or persons so that proper legal action can be taken against them.
6. No telephonic enquiry about admissions will be entertained.
7. If your registration form is successfully uploaded make sure to take a print out for the same.
8. The candidate whose Registration Form is uploaded will get an Acknowledgment Receipt with a reference number which you must use in all further correspondence. The Acknowledgment Receipt will also generate an USERID and a PASSWORD (Please make sure Pop – up Blocker is Turn Off to get the Acknowledgment Receipt).
9. To know about your status you have to Login at Already Registered Login tab.
10. In School you have to pay the Registration Fee of Rs. 500/- (Registration Fee is not refundable).
11. The candidates whose names do not appear in this short list, will regretfully not be part of the next level of the admission process and their parents would be advised to look for admission elsewhere.
12. The transport of the children to and from the school is entirely the responsibilities of the parents because the school does not have its own transportation facility. The school will not entertain any complaint on this matter or be responsible in any way.
13. Admission to the other classes, other than Nursery, will depend on the availability of seats.
14. This Registration does not guarantee admission of the child. Admission will be decided on the basis of the eligibility for higher classes.
15. It is mandatory to carry a hard-copy of online form and one family photo and 4 passport size photo in school for completion of Registration Process.