1. This school (will) is permanently affiliated to the council for the Indian school certificate Examination, New Delhi. The University of Cambridge Local Examination syndicate with the assistance of interstate for Anglo-India Education established the council for the Indian school certificate Examination in 1958.In 1973 the GOVT. of Indian recognized the council as a body to conduct public Examination in Indian through an Act of the Parliament and council was appointed as one of the Indian Examination bodies. Indian certificate of secondary education (ICSE) is recognized by all the education boards in the country and by May many oversees too.
2.English (compulsory to get pass-mark for obtaining the pass certificate.)
3.Punjabi (compulsory till the 10th standard)
4. Hindi (being the National language of Indian, is compulsory up to 8th standard for all students). Those students who wish to get a pass certificate in Hindi subject should continue to take Hindi as an optional language, also in the 9th and 10th STD. The school will make the necessary arrangements to engage a teacher, monitored by the principle, to teach Hindi on request and on payment of extra fee.
6. Science(physics, chemistry, & Biology)
7. History ,civics, Geography
8. Environment studies
9.Physical Education/computer Application
10. Socially useful productive Work & community service
11.ICSE pass certificate will be awarded to candidates who attain the pass mark for all subjects. However, it is compulsory to secure a pass grade in English & S.U.P.W. the school also provides education in science stream at 12th level approved by ISC