- No leave of absence is granted without prior written application from parents or guardians and that also only for serious reasons. Do not make the children to write the leave application but write it yourself (in Punjabi/Hindi/English) in order to have a check on your ward’s sincerity
- A student on returning to school after a contagious or infectious disease should produce doctor’s certificate permitting him to do so. The school accepts no responsibility if due to failure in producing such certificate a student is obliged to return home during class hours.
- All are expected to attend school on the re-opening day after each of the vacation. Students of Std.VI to X who return late after the holidays will be fined Rs.20 per day of absence. Those absent because of sickness must present a medical certificate before they are admitted to class. Absence for more than fifteen class days, renders the student liable to struck off the rolls.re-admission, if granted, will be done on payment of a re admission fee.
- Appointments with doctors, dentists etc. must not be arranged during the school hours.
Withdrawal and Dismissal
- No school leaving certificate will be issued without a written application from the parent/guardian after the payment off all dues to the school.
- Prior to the withdrawal of students from the school a month’s notice or payment of a month’s fee is required.
- As a rule students who are dismissed from the school will not be re-admitted.
- Irregular attendance, habit full idleness. Disobedience, bad conduct or sickness liable to be injurious to other students, justify dismissal.
- Reemission to this school will be banned for those who even if have passed or are promoted academically, but have received “Notice of information for in disciplinary behavior in the school”, for more than 3 times with a final warning and have not shown any remarkable improvement. They will be issued the T.C along with their progress report.
- The Principal‘s decision shall be final in all cases of dismissal or withdrawal.
- A child who uses unfair means or receives or gives assistance in any form during tests will be given zero in the subject and repetition of the same fault will result in dismissal of the student from the school.
Orocedure for Withdrawal
Students can be withdrawn or removed from school as under:
A) By giving one correct month’s notice in writing. In absence of such a notice one month’s fee will be charged.
B) By the school authorities on any the following grounds:
- Constant weakness in studies.
- Irregularity in attendance.
- Behavior problem.
- Overage in any class.
- Non-payment of the class or chronic irregularity in payment
- Moral breach considered serious by the school committee.
- Student who get problem for the proper running of the school.
- Disobedience to the school rules and regulations.
Rules of Conduct and Discipline
Code of conduct and necessery information for the parents:
- Before seeking admission to this school the parents are instructed to read and study the terms and condition, rulesand regulation and the code of conduct for the students and parents who will be associated with this school.
- Being an unaided minority educational institution its administration is entirely with the Christian minority registered society as per the provisions of the supreme constitution of India
- The school enjoys its administrative freedom as provided by the supreme constitution of India in its Article 29, 30 (1) which grants autonomy of administrative powers of minority educational institutions
- Admissions of students, fee structure appointment disciplinary action against the employees, dismissal of the employees, etc .are as par the administrative powers endowed on the minority institution in conformity with the provisions of the supreme constitution of India, for minority educational institutions.
- The school welcomes any suggestion and advice which is positive and constructive for the welfare of the children and the school. But however the school cannot guarantee to respond to implement them immediately. The school is not bound to respond to any self-made associations or groups of parents to their demands but would be dealing with individual parents and their wards during the parents -teachers meetings.
- Being an unaided minority private school the administration of the school is entirely under the provision of the Articles 29,30 (1) of the supreme constitution of India which grants autonomy to the minorities to administer its own educational institution without undue interference from any unconstitutional external forces.
- Those parents who cause any agitation and incite other to do so against the school or join with any anti-social elements to disturb the peaceful atmosphere of continue teaching their children in this school. Their children will be dismissed without giving any other reason. On special request their children may be allowed to complete the current academic session provided the school is given legal guarantee on written undertaking though legal procedure, that the atmosphere of the school will not be disturbed for the sake of the majority of children studying in the school. The children of such parents will issued the TC along with the final result of the academic year the same will be applicable to the students who commit the same offence.
- The parents must a self-declaration at time of taking admission of their wards that they would send their wards only by such transportation which is run in accordance with the “safe-school vahan” policy of the government for the safety of the wards. Any parents in connivance with private vehicle operators defy the “safe-school vahan” policy of the government and send their wards in vehicles which do not confirm to the safety measures will be issued notice and subsequently will be asked to change the mode of transportation or withdraw their wards from the school, for the sake of their safety.
- Parents are strictly forbidden to send their wards to the school by vehicles which do not run in compliance with the traffic regulation of Hon’ble Punjab and Haryana high court on children’s safety. The school issues permission to ferry the children only to those vehicle owners who have submitted their legal documents to the school in compliance with the Hon’ble high court order.
- Since the school does not own its own vehicles for the transportation of the students, the parents are instructed to make sure that such vehicles are being operated in compliance with the safety measures imposed by the government. The school management gives approval to those vehicles which are run in conformity with the “safe school vahan” policy of the goverment
- The Transportation of the children to and from the school is a collective responsibility of all stake holders. The school management cannot be held solely responsible for the safety of the children during their transportation, especially in case of private transporters with whom the parents have made agreement without any consolation with the school authority. In such cases the matter should be dealt with the concerned government authorities, and the school management should not be unjustly dragged into controversies which would adversely affect the peaceful atmosphere of the school.
- The management has the right to take disciplinary action against students/parents who do not comply with school=rules and requirements.
- The parents are requested to contact the school office in the month of March, before the beginning of the new academic year to know the fee structure of the coming year. Every year the school is constrained to enhance its fee structure, remaining within the limits permitted by the court, as the school dose not receive any financial aid from the government.
Code of conduct for students
- Students are expected to reach the school campus five minutes before the first bell for morning assembly. Those who are late must obtain permission from the concerned person in charge who make entries in the dairies of late comers before entries in the school campus. After marking three arrival entries in the dairy Rs.20/- will charged as fine for every subsequent late arrival from the late-comer.
- The warning bell before the assembly begins is a singal for students to go to their respective class-room in perfect silence.
- Every student should bring the school dairy daily to the school to facilitate the principal/teacher to convey any information or request to the parents/guardians through the diary. If the parents/guardians are asked to meet the principal/teachers, they must do it without fail.
- All pupils are expected to be present for the assembly during which they pray together and no one is to stay in the class room without obtaining prior permission.
- The attendance will be marked in the attendance register at the beginning of the two session: one at arrival in the class after room without obtaining prior permission.